ANNUAL MEETING • THURSDAY, MARCH 28 • 7:00 PM
Who: Heatherwood Estates Property Owners
Annual HOA Meeting
When: Thursday, March 28 • 7:00 PM
Keller Police Station Meeting Room
The HOA Annual meeting will be held at the Keller Police Station Meeting Room on
Thursday, March 28th at 7:00 PM.
- Review year 2018 accomplishments and Status of Wall Repairs.
- Nominate and vote for the 2019 HOA Board Members.
- Propose the 2019 budget.
- Open Q&A from members at the meeting
If you have any issues that you would like addressed at this meeting or if you would like to speak at this meeting on any HOA related subject, please let me know and I will put you on the agenda.
Please join us March 28th, at 7:00 PM for our Annual HOA meeting.
I can be reached by email at email@example.com or by phone at 817-501-3573
President, Heatherwood Estates HOA
February 28, 2019
April 2018 HOA Meeting
Thanks for everyone for your support and suggestions.
In addition to paper communications such as this newsletter, the HOA will begin posting information on the our HEHA website and on Facebook.
Heatherwood Parking Protocol
For Home Owners/Residents*
In an effort to maintain neighborhood appearance, safety, and common courtesy, please observe the following vehicle parking protocol:
- When possible, please park your vehicles in your garage
- If the garage is not possible, please park in your driveway
- If necessary, you may park on the street, but along your own property line.
- As as courtesy to your neighbors, please don’t park along your neighbor’s property line.
Thank you for your cooperation!
- Limit outdoor watering with sprinklers or irrigation systems to twice per week based on your property type and address
- Prohibit hosing off paved areas like driveways and sidewalks, or buildings and windows
- Restrict draining and re-filling swimming pools
- Limit private vehicle washing to the use of a bucket or a hose with a turnoff valve
- Prohibit runoff or waste from broken sprinkler heads, leaking pipes or faucets
- Prohibit sprinkler heads out of adjustment so water sprays into street; prohibiting streams of water running down the street
- Encourage the use of Texas native and drought tolerant plants in landscaping
- Foundations and/or newly installed shrubs and trees may be watered up to two hours any day by handheld hose, soaker hose or drip irrigation.
- Establishing new turf is discouraged. If new hydromulch, grass sod, or grass seed is installed for the purpose of establishing a new lawn, a variance to the watering restrictions can be granted for the first 30 days while it is being established. After that, the watering restrictions set forth in this stage apply.
- Twice per week watering restrictions do not apply to locations using well water or treated wastewater effluent for irrigation.
- Residential addresses ending in an even number (0, 2, 4, 6, or 8) may water on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
- Residential addresses ending in an odd number (1, 3, 5, 7 or 9) may water on Thursdays and Sundays.
- All non-residential locations (apartment complexes, businesses, industries, parks, medians, etc.) may water on Tuesdays and Fridays.
- No watering on Mondays
Please Note: City restrictions on outdoor watering between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. remains in effect year-round, even on allowed watering days.
To report a Keller address for irrigation use on the wrong day, please call 817-743-4200.
STOPPING, STANDING, OR PARKING PROHIBITED IN CERTAIN PLACES.
An operator may not, except momentarily to pick up or discharge a passenger, stand or park an occupied or unoccupied vehicle:
in front of a public or private driveway;
within 15 feet of a fire hydrant
Be mindful of street parking, humans and animals do walk out between them.
Un-obstructed access to your own driveway is a privilege; that is missed.
CITYWIDE SOLID WASTE COLLECTION AND RECYCLING SERVICES
Duties of and obligations of residential customers
Waste, recycling bins, bulky waste, and/or acceptable brush shall be placed at curbside not later than 7:00 a.m. on the day of scheduled collection, if they are to be picked up; however, not more than twelve (12) hours prior to the day of pick up.
Recycling Day now TUESDAY!
The recycling date for our neighborhood has changed to Tuesdays. Trash days are the same - Tuesdays & Fridays.