April 1, 2019
To: All Property Owners in the Heatherwood Estates Subdivision:
HOA $300 dues of are due
All funds collected go directly toward maintaining the common areas, appearance of the subdivision, and vitality of the neighborhood. Please remember that the HOA actually owns no property. As stated by the City Of Keller, all common area property is equally owned by all property owners within the subdivision and each property owner has equal responsibility to maintain the common areas. Ultimately, each property owner is responsible for maintaining 210 square feet of common area. Your contribution is equal to $25 per month, or 12 cents per square foot per month, to maintain your portion of the common areas.
Common areas include the three traffic islands and the grass areas at the entrance and along Rufe Snow. Maintenance includes electrical cost, sprinkler maintenance, tree trimming, weed control, landscaping, mowing, water, and any labor and fees associated with this maintenance.
Payment may be made in full of $300 or in quarterly payments of $75.
If paying by check please mail checks payable to our HEHA box:
PO Box 811
Keller, TX. 76244
If you would like to pay by credit card or with cash please contact our treasurer;
Treasurer – Paula Boerman, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to contact me directly please send me an email to
email@example.com or call me at 817-501-3573.
President Heatherwood Estates HOA
In addition to paper communications such as this newsletter, the HOA will begin posting information on the our HEHA website and on Facebook.
Heatherwood Parking Protocol
For Home Owners/Residents*
In an effort to maintain neighborhood appearance, safety, and common courtesy, please observe the following vehicle parking protocol:
- When possible, please park your vehicles in your garage
- If the garage is not possible, please park in your driveway
- If necessary, you may park on the street, but along your own property line.
- As as courtesy to your neighbors, please don’t park along your neighbor’s property line.
Thank you for your cooperation!
- Limit outdoor watering with sprinklers or irrigation systems to twice per week based on your property type and address
- Prohibit hosing off paved areas like driveways and sidewalks, or buildings and windows
- Restrict draining and re-filling swimming pools
- Limit private vehicle washing to the use of a bucket or a hose with a turnoff valve
- Prohibit runoff or waste from broken sprinkler heads, leaking pipes or faucets
- Prohibit sprinkler heads out of adjustment so water sprays into street; prohibiting streams of water running down the street
- Encourage the use of Texas native and drought tolerant plants in landscaping
- Foundations and/or newly installed shrubs and trees may be watered up to two hours any day by handheld hose, soaker hose or drip irrigation.
- Establishing new turf is discouraged. If new hydromulch, grass sod, or grass seed is installed for the purpose of establishing a new lawn, a variance to the watering restrictions can be granted for the first 30 days while it is being established. After that, the watering restrictions set forth in this stage apply.
- Twice per week watering restrictions do not apply to locations using well water or treated wastewater effluent for irrigation.
- Residential addresses ending in an even number (0, 2, 4, 6, or 8) may water on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
- Residential addresses ending in an odd number (1, 3, 5, 7 or 9) may water on Thursdays and Sundays.
- All non-residential locations (apartment complexes, businesses, industries, parks, medians, etc.) may water on Tuesdays and Fridays.
- No watering on Mondays
Please Note: City restrictions on outdoor watering between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. remains in effect year-round, even on allowed watering days.
To report a Keller address for irrigation use on the wrong day, please call 817-743-4200.
STOPPING, STANDING, OR PARKING PROHIBITED IN CERTAIN PLACES.
An operator may not, except momentarily to pick up or discharge a passenger, stand or park an occupied or unoccupied vehicle:
in front of a public or private driveway;
within 15 feet of a fire hydrant
Be mindful of street parking, humans and animals do walk out between them.
Un-obstructed access to your own driveway is a privilege; that is missed.
CITYWIDE SOLID WASTE COLLECTION AND RECYCLING SERVICES
Duties of and obligations of residential customers
Waste, recycling bins, bulky waste, and/or acceptable brush shall be placed at curbside not later than 7:00 a.m. on the day of scheduled collection, if they are to be picked up; however, not more than twelve (12) hours prior to the day of pick up.
Recycling Day now TUESDAY!
The recycling date for our neighborhood has changed to Tuesdays. Trash days are the same - Tuesdays & Fridays.